06/11/2020 6:50:08 PM
Yesterday the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced that qualifying dentists are now eligible to receive payments under the Medicaid Provider Relief Fund authorized in April by the CARES Act. This money is not a loan and will not have to be repaid.
You will need to submit these 3 items:
- Most recent federal income tax return for 2017, 2018 or 2019.
- Payroll tax return—one of the following
- Form 941 for Q1 2020
- Form 940 [we assume for 2019 but their site fails to specify] OR
- A statement explaining why the applicant is not required to submit either form (e.g. no employees).
- FTE Worksheet.
Additionally, you may need to submit:
- If required by Field 15, a Gross Revenue Worksheet . NOTE: If you did not acquire or dispose of any subsidiaries between the beginning of your tax return date (based on #1 above) and now, this will not apply to you. It will, frankly, not apply to most of you.
If you are eligible, submit your application as soon as possible. The deadline for submission is July 20, 2020.