We specialize in helping dentists across the United States, reach their financial goals both professionally and personally. We provide short-term and long-term financial planning, investment services, and retirement guidance, as well as consulting services on practice start-up, maintenance, and transitions. With more than 30 years of experience serving the dental community, we understand how to help dentists protect their practices and keep more of what they earn.
The Business of Dentistry
If you’re ready to excel and rise to the challenge in a fun, professional, and innovative environment, then Edwards & Associates, PC is the place for you, where your ideas are heard and encouraged. From Accountants and Problem Solvers to Dental Practice Consultants and Business Administrators, we provide a prestigious work environment for a variety of occupations.
Not Just Another CPA Firm
Edwards & Associates PC staff comprises a full-service public accounting firm working extensively with dentists and healthcare professionals, providing accounting, tax reduction, and wealth-building services. Founded in 1987, Edwards & Associates, PC has 30+ years of experience providing financial assistance to the dental community.
We pride ourselves on creating an exciting, and interesting working environment in a field that would often be considered “boring”. If you’re expecting a suit and tie type of CPA firm then you’ve come to the wrong place. We come to work in jeans and dress up for Halloween, we play hard and work even harder. Learn more about our services.
Here you can find the employment opportunities at Edwards & Associates, PC.
Will oversee the company’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books – payroll, daily financial entries &and reconciliations
- Assist the Staff Accountants with data entry of bank, credit card and payroll transactions into accounting software
- Prepare bank and credit card reconciliations and compile financial statements
- Record month-end journal entries such as depreciation & amortization
- Maintain, balance, and reconcile general ledger
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to communicate complex data
- Clearly competence in financial & bookkeeping software
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Familiarity with a wide range of financial transactions
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations across multiple intercompany entities.
- Manage day to day input to accounting software.
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements monthly.
- Create new internal accounting corporate policies and maintain existing policies.
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams.
- Implement and monitor the month, quarter and year-end closeout accounting schedules
Accounting Interns will assist & support the staff associates in data entry of bank, credit card and payroll transactions into accounting software, while practicing technical skills & relevant knowledge in a professional setting. For consideration, applicants should:• Be a current student at least in your Junior year with focus in Accounting, working towards completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or a recent Accounting graduate.
- Understand financial + accounting principles.
- Be proficient with computers + have effective written/verbal communication skills.
- Have strong organizational + time management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Possess or develop knowledge of different finance software programs such as Creative Solutions or Quick Books and be able to set up accounting systems using both.
- Possess or develop knowledge of recording month end journal entries such as depreciation and amortization.
- Must develop the ability to prepare bank/credit card reconciliation + compile financial statements.
- This position will also assist with special projects assigned by the Senior Accountants.
If you’re interested, please take a few minutes to apply and upload your resume. Submissions without the required survey will not be reviewed.